You can earn Full MHRT/C certification after you have successfully completed the ten courses listed below.
The ten course requirements for your Full MHRT/C certification are:
- Introduction to Community Mental Health
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation
- Interviewing and Counseling
- Crisis Identification and Resolution
- Cultural Competency/Diversity
- Vocational Aspects of Disability
- Substance Abuse with a Dual Diagnosis Component
- Sexual Abuse, Trauma, and Recovery
- Case Management
- Mental Health and Aging
Your Full MHRT/C certification is valid for 2 years. Please see our Updates Page for more details.
Please see Appendix A for a list of where courses are available. Some programs are approved as meeting the requirements for Full MHRT/C certification. Please see Appendix B in the Procedural Guidelines.
If you have questions about a degree, please contact CFL.