You can earn Provisional MHRT/C Level B certification after you have completed the five courses listed below. The five courses required for your Provisional Level B certification are:
- Introduction to Community Mental Health
- Psychosocial Rehabilitation
- Interviewing and Counseling
- Crisis Identification and Resolution
- Cultural Competency/Diversity
Please see Appendix A for a list of where courses are available. Aside from the five courses listed above, some relevant degrees and programs can qualify you for Provisional Level B Certification. Please see Appendix C in the MHRT/C Procedural Guidelines for the list of approved degrees and programs.
Your Provisional Level B status is effective for two full years from the date that it has been issued.